I need a PHP script developed which will be running in conjunction with a postfix mail server.
The script needs to do the following:
1. Accept an email passed to it from postfix (piped)
2. Break the email apart in sections to modify
3. Read from a database what data to insert into the top and bottom part of the sent mail (the table will contain a field for the sender address i.e. me@[login to view URL], top_html and bottom_html
4. Once the code has been fetched, Update the email's body with the above mentioned html (if a match is found)
5. Send the email back out to the intended recipient (where it was headed before postfix stopped and piped it).
I have found [login to view URL] which may be of great use for it. But any clean setup will work as long as it's supported on php 7.2 minimum
P.s The email reader must be able to determine of it's a text or html email, and should it be a text email just use the header_txt and footer_txt instead of the html versions.
These columns will be pre-populated, The script must also support images.
i.e. If the html has an image in it, the image must be embedded (else Outlook won't render it)
Hi, M. Zubair Here. I've vast Experience With Email Reading & Sending Scripts. I can get you script you seek let's discuss and I Can show you my work Best Regards Z!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $132 for this job
Hi there, I'm very interested in your project, so I suggest this proposal to you. If your choose me, it's an honor for me to show my skill and responsibility. Let me hear good result from you. Regards.