We are a leading WordPress agency based in London and are looking for an experienced developer to help us build a tool for internal use, helping us to have more visibility of our projects, measure profitability and schedule work more effectively.
We have some ideas on how this can be achieved in a relatively simply manner, but it needs to be planned carefully and structured logically to ensure that it is a robust and efficient solution.
We want the tool to use WordPress as the base CMS. Technically this might not be the perfect technology to build this tool, but one of the priorities is to ensure that we can easily maintain and improve it in the future, so it makes sense to use WordPress because that is our core specialism as a team.
The reason that we are not developing this with our internal team is because we currently do not have the capacity and because we want to work with someone who can focus on this project and move it forward efficiently without being distracted by our client projects.
The objectives of the tool will be to provide the following (in priority order):
- Provide visibility of what projects are in progress (HIGH)
- Provide visibility of who is working on what (HIGH)
- Provide visibility what projects planned for future to give rough overview of capacity to assist sales, scheduling and recruitment (HIGH)
- Monitor profitability of different types of work (MEDIUM)
- Provide transparency to client on progress (also making teams more accountable)
- Monitor profitability of each client (LOW)
- Provide visibility of what projects were done in past (LOW)
- Replace weekly team update email (LOW)
- Scheduling and calculating holidays (LOW)
- Capturing hours from team so that they get paid (LOW)
We want to take an agile approach to the development, developing and launching it in small phases focussed on our priorities. The developer that we hire wil work closely with our management team and designers to plan out the requirements and develop a solution that meets the specific needs of our team.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in WordPress development, has strong back end skills, great problem solving skills, understanding of good user experience and who is a great communicator and extremely reliable.
59 freelancers are bidding on average £26/hour for this job
Hello, sir. I am very interested from your project. I'm TOP 5TH freelancer as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I have enough skills for your project. Kind Regards
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks