Android app change;
I acquired the app template in the link below. I need the app to stream directly from a self hosted server.
[url removed, login to view]
1. Replace existing video player with a native player. The new player could be ExoPlayer or better and delete entire YouTube API. Have the app fetch videos from a self hosted server.
2. Submit to google play
Make the following changes to an existing API;
1. Move the 'upload new video' field from the bottom to the top of the list.
2. Enable the API to automatically extract the title of the video and artist when I provide it with a URL.
3. 'Assign category' should be part of the first step - where I provide the URL.
4. Add a text field so I can write anything about the video there. The text to appear at the bottom of the video in the app.
5. Provide different tabs for the different categories.
6. Enable drag and drop to change the position of a video.
7. Enable analytics on the API
8. Enable Log in to the API
31 freelancers are bidding on average $966 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello. I am interested in your project. I am a good android developer. Please check my portfolio and working history. if u hire me, u could come up with good results at fair price. Best regards. Yknox.