Breif: Blastrip is a on demand taxi and delivery app for multiple locations at one go. where fleet owners register themselves with drivers and vehicles. Also based on SaaS module , where blastrip Admin gives access to all and/or specific modules of admin to blastrip fleet owners also known as companies . Companies would be able to define there own tariffs.
My Company (Blastrip) SuperAdmin: Superadmin gives access to companies of specific modules in Admin module
Company Admin: Company Admin will look like the link (Admin Panel : [login to view URL] it contains superadmin/dispatcher/billing admin), 60% of this is already developed 40% of the remaining development would UI changes and not developed parts
Blastrip Admin : [login to view URL]
Blastrip driver app: [login to view URL]
Blastrip user app: [login to view URL]
Admin Panel to be exactly similar to cubetaxi panel
Superadmin when adding companies or fleet owners would gives access to those modules of superadmin , and the company admin post registeration will give access to billing module and dispatch module
While giving access to companies one more module will be added which would be direct order to companies Yes/NO , where when anyone in user app generates an order the notification currently directly goes to driver, if int he module it is check direct order to companies, then the notfication will not be sent to driver instead to company and companies assigns them the driver.
A pop on the company admin whenever any order comes
Language of Admin should be Argentinian Spanish language that is different from spain spanish
An iframe /embedded code of for booking page: similar way they way we use iframe code for videos , in a similar fashion the booking fields can be used as an embedded to copy and paste on other sites.
Generic Customization:In Mobil App and admin panel
1. We have currently tied up with Plivio service for sms and payment gateway as Payu Latam
2. Mobile App(Call Masking): instead of showing phone numbers in the user app or the driver app a call button will be used when pressed on the call button it will call from Plivio server that will hide the number of the caller.
3. Currently when the packages are delivered a SMS verification is sent to the receiver, over here there will be dual verification , Signature verification or SMS verification based on the company that has been assigned to the module.
4. Generate a tracking code: A tracking code that can be used to input by any given user and track the curent status of the package
5. Admin Panel--Commission Model - THere would be 3 types of commission module
Fixed daily rate from drivers who accepted even one order - Example Company A gets paid
daily $100 from each driver irrspective of the number of orders. Driver A picks 10 order and
pays $100 to company , Driver B picks 20 order and pays $100 to driver.
Fixed Commission - Instead of commission it is fixed rate example : Order value generated
is $45 commission $20 , then for next order value generated $200 commission is $20
% of commmission - Currently as it is there in the platform
6. Customized booking panel: Company ID Number : Company Address ; Type of Tax; Name of company ( these should be checked options) that means when disabled by superadmin it will not show in the frontend
For additional reference you can check : [login to view URL]