The target of this application is for people who are not expert programmers but regularly create or use database table CRUDs in their work. After completion this application will eliminate the need to hand-copy or re-engineer the variables of one CRUD to another CRUD. You can simply get all the code of a CRUD by filling out text fields and pressing a button.
Zing-Grid is a great application. It has live search/search-as-you-type and can be adapted easily to any MySQL table. If you want to create a CRUD for one Database table it is easy to do, however if you need to copy your first CRUD to 20 different tables in your database by hand you will need to change all the variables to match every new table. This repetitious process is laborious and error prone.
Requirements of this project (See the attached diagrams)
• The user logs into the page/website –they are presented with 4 text fields and 2 buttons
• There is a text field asking for the name of the table the user wants to create a CRUD for
• The user enters the name of the table
• There is another text field asking for the name or heading of the CRUD
• The user enters the name of the CRUD
• There are 2 text fields 1st one is for name of first column and the 2nd one for the heading of the first column.
• The user enters the name and heading and presses a button that says “add another column”
• The application dynamically opens another 2 text fields
• User repeats the process until he has entered all the columns he wants in his CRUD
• The user presses a button that says "Create CRUD"
• The application creates the CRUD (preferably with zing-grid) and the user is directed to a download page for the files
• The user downloads the files
• The user changes the database config details from “test” database to match the credentials for their own database
• The user copies the files to their server and uses a browser to go to the [login to view URL] to start using the CRUD
• If the table already exists in the user's database the new CRUD would display the table in the CRUD
• If the table does not yet exist in the database the user can manually run his own SQL script to create his table.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $1161 for this job
Hello! I am a web developer. I have checked your project description. I can build it If you hire me, I am gonna do my best. I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.