Project: Create company webapp and our internal database
We are looking for an experienced developer with the skills and availability to create our WebApp and API with PCI-compliance.
What we are: Online Small Business Lender
What we are doing: Here's what we are doing broken down into a few simple steps
1. Customer applies for a loan by filling out a questionnaire online and allowing us to pull their information from 3rd parties (banks, credit agencies, etc.)
2. We save this information in our database
3. We run this information through our credit analysis software, which determines whether we should make a loan or not.
4. This information is output into an internal webapp that our partners, who license the product, can utilize to look at the credit analysis. From the portal they will be able to create settings to approve / deny loans automatically or allow the partner to manually analyze the loan information.
5. We need a feature that would allow approval and linkage to the lenders' systems since not all lenders will utilize this feature, hence our need for a RESTful API. (Assuming the application is approved) We email the client letting them know that they've been approved. They can go to our website to accept the loan.
6. Accepting the loan works by the loan applicant logging into their account and accepting our auto-generated loan agreements.
7. Upon completion of the acceptance we will ACH the applicant funds and send their loan information directly to the lenders' loan management system and accounting software.
Project note: We need to create this as a licensable product, so it must work as an API that our customers can integrate with. One of the customers who will integrable with this API is a subsidiary of ours, but it must access the data like any other customer. So, you will be creating a database for the licensable API and a database for our own internal systems.
3. Java (not just jquery, we need real java programmers)
9. Ability to achieve PCI-compliance
Note on Credit Analysis Software: We will be hiring a separate programmer to create our credit analysis software on top of the MySQL database that you will be creating. That portion of our needs is not part of this project.
Note on website design: This is not a project to design our entire website. This is a project to create our webapp, which will work as a RESTful API and can be plugged into different customers' databases and systems (including our subsidiary's systems, which you will also create).
Budget we are looking for: A firm fixed price with a skilled company that charges no more than $9 per hour and ideally less than that. We do not have a large budget on this project. We will not be able to alter the agreed upon project cost after we award the project, so please bid accurately.
Due Date: 6 months
Proposal Discussions: We are available to discuss the relevant details you need to make an accurate estimate for your bid.
Communication: We would like to have a phone or Skype discussion with our contractor at least weekly, in addition to regular chat / emailing. We would also like to be able to check our project's progress through whichever project management tool that you utilize.
Indirect Costs: In your proposal, please provide other indirect costs associated with this project, which are not listed in your fees. For instance, software licenses, fees, hardware costs, or other ongoing / recurring payments that we will have to pay.
Benefits of working with us: We will have additional work available as we create our product and look to expand, providing a long-term opportunity for the skilled developer who joins with us early.
Payment: We pay our contractors, in full, the day the job is done (we do not typically pay for milestones). We pay promptly and are happy to do so for a job well done. We like to keep our contractors happy for future engagements.
79 freelancers are bidding on average $4351 for this job
Greetings from BEST1 We have been through your requirement which you have [url removed, login to view] that site will allow customer to apply for loan through [url removed, login to view] have developed and delivered plenty [url removed, login to view] initiate More
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks