We are hiring for the conversion of a set of four (4) multi-layered PSDs into Bootstrap-compliant templates for installation on a video game-focused Joomla 3.6.X website running phpBB 3.2.X forums. This will adjust the overall look of [url removed, login to view], but the core functionality across the website will remain the same. The project requirements are below:
• The template should be fully responsive/mobile friendly and based on the latest version of Bootstrap (v4 Alpha preferred to "future proof" the design, v3.3.7 if necessary).
• The four PSDs are themed for our homepage, our forums, our game profile page, and the main home page of our subsites. Our subsites (such as [url removed, login to view]) are not handled by Joomla and are static PHP pages, but call into Joomla to populate things like the newsfeed. Therefore, the subsite theme will need to be delivered as static PHP pages that we will implement from there.
• The template does not have to created *exactly* as the website looks in the PSDs, but it should be close. Liberties can be taken in order to make the padding, text sizes, alignments, menus, borders, etc. consistent on all pages so that the entire template looks thematically identical across the entire website.
• The template should be as clean as possible and avoid any changes that would impact the ability to upgrade [url removed, login to view] later on. The variables within [url removed, login to view] can be adjusted, but CSS styling beyond Bootstrap should be added to a separate CSS file that will be called alongside the [url removed, login to view] file. Every page of the template will use these same CSS files.
• The PSD files do not feature breadcrumb elements, but I would like to work them into the design such that they will be dynamically added on all pages of the site.
• The template needs to be exactly 1000 pixels in width on all pages and forums when viewed in a browser viewport of 1000 pixels or greater, but then gracefully scale down in size as medium, small, and extra small screen sizes are used to access the website.
• The header dropdown menus should be built using Bootstrap, and must be designed to fit the rest of the theme and allow for the same number of options as [url removed, login to view] currently supports (upwards of 100+ in a single menu). The menu options will be maintained in a central location and called by all pages on the website.
• Any icons referenced in the PSDs will be served through the Fort Awesome CDN, and additional icons can be used if needed when constructing the template. The Fort Awesome embed code/script will be provided upon acceptance of the job, and we will handle all icon changes as needed.
• On occasion, we implement site skin advertisements. When this is required, we enable a flag that changes our current template slightly so that a small area opens up for an advertisement. A testing page can be found here: [url removed, login to view] The new template must support this.
• The template should also be designed such that if we remove all advertising at a later date that it still works well and doesn't break the design.
High resolution PSD versions of the template will be provided upon project selection. If you have any questions regarding this project, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks for your interest!
29 freelancers are bidding on average $674 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks