It is a proof of concept(POC), where the task is:
To create in a bootstrap dashboard (one free from sites like [login to view URL]) an additional screen with some components that are the output of scripts done in R language, these R scripts return outputs that can be objects of different types:
- HTML code.
- Dygraphs( from [login to view URL])
- ggplot2 (from [login to view URL])
- rBokeh (from [login to view URL])
- Date selectors (From/To).
these components should be shown in this screen of the POC as the output of the execution of dummy R scripts.
- The POC should have previuosly a bootstrap Login Contact Form (similar to [login to view URL]).
- The Login contact Form info must be secured (by encrryptation, AES256 or better) when the user enters its login data. After that, the dashboard should appear and be useful for the user.
-4 different users created in MYSQL database and enabled with 4 different roles ( admin, institutional, professional, retail).
- 6 dummy Menus should be created in the sidebar, top bar, or both if they can be hidden.
One of these Menus, should have for instance other 6 submenus available.
- Depending on the profile of the user, he can see all the 6 menus, 5 menus, 4 or 3 menus of these dummy menus added to the template.
Project should be able to be deployed on XAMPP.
7 freelancers are bidding on average €53 for this job
Hello, woo pro here I go get your stuff done for you professionally. Please visit our work: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] looking forward to more details, let things roll now. Michael