We have the website already fully designed in PSD with all the details and in 3 sizes: Desktop, Tablet and mobile.
Programming languages to be used:
PHP / MySQL
3 designs will be delivered as part of the project: One for Desktop (+1280PX), one for tablet (768PX), and one for mobile (+-480PX). The deliverable consists in a responsive template in Wordpress, that will interpolate between this three sizes, and also we should get the project in a GIT repository.
Before any work is started, we should arrange a kick-off meeting to go in to the details and avoid misunderstandings.
We need the website to be developed on Wordpress but with the following requirements:
- Plugins only used when needed, and never more than those agreed on the kick-off meeting.
- Use SEMANTIC UI (using LESS for changes) that will generate a unique CSS file concatenated and minificated.
- It will generate a unique JS file for page functionalities, also concatenated and minificated.
- It is allowed to use CSS framework for grid and responsive, but it won't be added any additional feature that will not be used from this framework.
- Images will always use the right size for each screen size (srcset).
- When possible, based on this specific web design, use .svg.
- For icons use always sprites.
- Should be available in 3 languages, so make sure it can be translated easily from wordpress.
- A Blog is not needed now, but will be in the future so take it into consideration.
- A Wordpress template should be built from scratch. We do not want to use any existing template.
Also take a close look to WPO:
- Image optimization
- Web fonts
Thinks that the whole team are experienced programmers, who just have no time now to stop and build the website. So the work will be reviewed by people who know how lonk it takes to pull this project off, and will be going through the code once finished.
A first english version of the website should go live on the 14th of January. We have a trade show on the 15th and we need to launch it by then. However, we have time to carry on with pending work, and other languages.
29 freelancers are bidding on average €1378 for this job
I am very committed to get this done for you before 14 january and surely it will be ready and regarding my repute you can check my history here if you like :)
Dear Client, Effective communication is always a sign of the productive result. Kindly let's discuss and we will ask you queries that never been asked. Warm Regards, Om Infowave