We are running a wordpress website that is selling subscriptions to a video library. We are utilizing the Membership2 plugin to manage the subscriptions and users as well as Paypal to receive payments.
Wordpress hosted on a virtual machine within the Amazon Cloud (Windows Server R2 2012, running IIS)
Remote access, admin access to the back-end as well as FTP access can be provided.
We would like to make the following changes:
1. Remove “posted on 3 days ago by khuber17” from any template used. This information is created when a post is made.
2. Remove the “written by kmhuber71” from the template. Used in the detail view of the post.
3. Change the button “Singup” to “Sign Up” – find it when attempting to but access.
4. Change the button “login” to “Login” at the top of the page.
5. Research -Add a “lock” icon to each entry in a list, when user is not logged in and item requires subscription.
Since we have worked together before we believe that our skills and communication abilities directly align with your needs. We would love the opportunity to continue to provide you with fast and thorough service.
87 freelancers are bidding on average $833 for this job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
Hello , I read your job descriptions very well and I am glad to know you that I can do it. Please talk to me then we can discuss more in detail about this project. Please Give me Chance to work with You. Thank You..
Just need 20 hours to get it done. Cool? Send wp-admin + ftp access. ------ See Portfolio : https://www.freelancer.com/u/tecguy.html Regards, TecGuy — Developer & Designer.
I am a skilled wordpress developer, I done lot of Membership2 plugin and theme customization, i can do the changes for you. let discuss more via private message, thanks.