I am looking for a web developper to build a very similar site to uship and shiply.
Here are some of the most important requirements:
1. Free to customer. Provider pays a monthly registration fee and commission.
2. Providers address needs to be verified, evtl. with Tax number. As well a scan of the drivers license and vehical registration pass needs to be uploaded.
3. Customer registers with name, address and payment preferences.
4. Listings are free to customers.
Search deliveries: Using different filters to refine the search.
Send invitations to customers and forwarders for website registration
or something similar to get location from Smartphone then use those coordinates and display on a map to the customer.
1. Colorscheme is still under discussion. But I would like to see other possible colour schemes in your samples;
2. The logo will need to be designed, but this is not needed immediatly
3. Content to be used same as Uship or Shiply, the site is to be created in a way that I could amend content later i.e. Content Management; the site will need to operate almost the same.
4. It must have a possibility to add any plugins in to fetch details of listing i.e. end time and collection address, Google map for map and distance calculation; This is not required now.
5. Message screening to avoid customers and providers exchanging any contact information. (i.e. 10-11 digits together; numbers starting with �0�; @; .com; .[url removed, login to view]; 10-11 words together (zero seven eight �..);
6. Bid Calculator for providers to calculate their net earning after our fees (Please see Uship shiply anyvan);
There are 2 listing options to choose from:
Reverse auction process where customer posts a shipment and providers bid the lowest price. Same like in Shiply uship
2: BOOK NOW (CUSTOMER LISTING)
Like uShip where customer lists a fixed price shipment and available providers can book the shipment by clicking Book Now button.
1. Better emphasize on "money saving" based on price competitiveness in the marketplace and add a spotlight on saved time, and less pollution - due no packaging requiered.
2. Charity supporter.
IMPROVEMENTS:- (As compared to Shiply)
1. Check box option in new shipment listing stage for unacceptable transport options in Vehicles category i.e. Driven on Trade Plates.
2. Additional option in new shipment listing for steerable/roll on cars mainly for salvage cars. A box for additional info about the listing. Additional question in registration form for customers: Private or Trade;
3. Option at feedback stage to confirm whether the shipment has been delivered or not;
4. Providers cant choose username containing their company name or similar to it.
1. Ability to change fees structure;
2. Pin generator and verifier. This feature needs to generate random 4 digit pin every time a provider registers and save as printable document on a pre-set template. This document will be printed later on and posted to the provider to complete registration process. It then needs to verify the pin entered by the provider and approve or disapprove registration.
3. Promotional code generator and identifier. Will have to adjust variable %age of discount to the bearer of the code in the final price. He will be notified of the eligible discount which will then be logged in the separate company transaction account for promotional campaigns. Customer will then automatically be sent payment via Paypal upon confirmation of shipment completion.
4. User accounts for all providers.
5. Separate company transaction accounts for sales and promotional campaigns.
6. Customer payment should be partly or fully made right after acceptance of a bid.
7. Ability to add/remove pages/buttons/highlights/animations/windows etc.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $568 for this job
Dear Madam / Sir i am interested in your project i have experience in custom membership based sites development do you have restriction for used framework ? regards A