1. Our project has good social impact and high urgency.
2. It requires 300 hours, or less if you are a fast programmer.
3. It needs to be a webapp so students can use it from computer or any smartphone, without being constrained by Apple or other operating system on smartphone.
4. It requires some basic database work on the back end, simple random computation in the middle, and basic user data entry, transmission to backend and again to users for display on the front end.
5. Please do not bid if you can't fully free up your calendar to focus on it full time. We are under tight deadline.
6. As urgency is the key (we must have operable before school starts back), we would prefer to review progress jointly with you (ideally 2 programmers working closely together, but can be one if right person) each day and pay by the day.
6. Fast programmer(s) can do this in below 300 hours. Thus, we propose to agree to an hourly rate with you. If you finish the work prior (would be ideal), you get a bonus of ((300 hours - Your hours worked) * hourly rate.)
7. To assure prior project contributions of victims of sex abuse who have contributed to this project, you'll work under NDA / noncompete.
8. We will share wireframes for you upon signing non-compete/nda.
59 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Hi, Ready to meet the conditions #2, #5, #6 (will deploy a team of 2), #6 & #7. Need to know more about the project. Look forward to be invited. regards, Nittile Gupta