We would like a wordpress plugin to book our musicians that will track our musicians, keep a database of places we have booked and track quotes and contracts out. Please see the following features:
1. Keep all contact information (agents, venues, musicians) used to pull data for quotes and contracts.
2. Allow us to add custom contracts so they can be emailed out to venues and held in our database.
3. Allow us to add custom quote forms so they can be emailed out to venues and held in our databse.
4. Print contracts by pulling data from specified fields (Sample contract here [url removed, login to view])
5. Track quotes by oldest to newest so we can make sure to follow up with the person we have quotes. Also print quotes if needed.
6. Track Contracts out by oldest to newest so we can follow up. Also print the contract if needed.
7. Once the contract has been received the plugin will pull the musician information from the database and add it to our google calendar.
8. Upon booking an email will go out to the musician and the agent confirming a contract has been received and details of the contract.
9. Track how much revenue has been received in any given month. Weather we received the deposit and or have been paid in full and by what agent produced the revenue and by artist. Include weather that agent has been paid and how much they are owed by date query.
10. Ability to add and delete contacts. Ability to import venues information via cvs. Also have the ability to assign venues to an agent. If left blank all agents can view venue. If a venue has been assigned only that agent and those with administrator access can view the venue.
11. An agent can only pull their contracts and quotes assigned to them. An administrator can see all agents contracts and quotes out.
12. Query venues by city so an agent can contact them to book a musician. Also the agent can enter there name and a date in the date field indicating what date they contacted that venue and another date when they should follow up. So they will be able to query their to do list by date which will show the venue name, telephone, email and any comments they have put in the venues comments section. Administrators can view all tasks for all agents. All agents will be able to pull up their tasks by their name only.