Partially Existing Website Restart
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2454 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Looking for an experienced, accurate, clean-coding and pleasant expert to develop a website on time - Not a hit and run developer. Please read below the brief overview. Do not send a long cover letter saying you read and understand etc. Only send 5 url clickable links of your work.
A. Job Brief:
The website has been worked on by a freelancer that we were not too confident in, and hence the project was halted. We would like to restart this project from scratch using what was completed as a guide. HTML and CSS for the site exists, now its about completing the functionality of the website. The website will be RTL, responsive, with an existing html template. Codeigniter is the preferred development.
The website is a service-provider to service seeker platform for handymen work. Both can login either through creating a new account using their email, or through Facebook login, or through gmail login. The template has a strong map feature, which we need to use well. It should by default show service providers to the service seeker accounts within the country that person selects, and city he/she is in. For service provider accounts it will show posted projects in his/her area based on service tags and categories. Site to be completed, tested and launched on December 30th. Please do note that we will not put out a large milestone when we award the job, we have done that before and it didn't go well. You will receive your first milestone after visible progress is seen on the development of the website..
1. The service-seeker creates a profile, post service request, search service providers through geo-location.
• Browse service providers by geo-location, and service category tags.
• Create a project post with photos where he/she posts their project and its requirements; and chooses category of service seeker required. The post Must be approved first by webmaster. Once their project is approved by admin it is live, under their post they will see Recommended Contractors For your Project; where the system will automatically use their geo-location; and ratings of the contractors to display
• User can invite contractor to view their project like free-lancer-dotcom
• Assign the task to a service provider.
• Add service providers to his her Contacts Book
• Edit delete project posted.
• Rate providers based on percentage rating.
• Write a review about service provider (Facebook comments).
• Share, Like service provider
• Gets email notifications, about messages etc
• Messaging system
• Dashboard: My Projects (this will be the default) - My Account – Post a new project – Messages – Contacts
2. The service-provider creates a profile, and can:
• Browse projects and apply to them
• Create profile page which will be similar to existing template, with a few changes.
• Add a cover photo, contact information, and select the categories they work in.
• Gets email notifications about messages sent to him/her, or ratings.
• Messaging system.
• Dashboard: My Account (this will be the default) – Projects (projects applied to & Projects Awarded) – Messages - Contacts
C. Admin Area:
For the admin area, we need to approve both kinds of memberships, and project posts first, and edits to project posts. User will be sent email notifying him/her that we are reviewing his/her project &/or edit. Admin can add or modify categories; which will have parent and child category. We need statistics as admin about the following in a nice graphic display, we will provide the html template for this:
1. Number of members; (showing both types separately)
2. No. of projects posted total; and by each country; by each category
3. No. of assigned projects total and by each country; by each category
4. Website visitors total; and by country
D. Footer will have also these buttons:
How Can We Help
• About Us
• Contacts us
How It Works
• How to Register
• Find Contractor
• Find Projects
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online