Need MAC program to scan a text list of phrases for registered trademarks
This project was awarded to EQZCTech for $35 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I need a Mac program that can scan a text list of phrases to see if there is a trademark registered for either of them.
Steps of program:
1. Load a text file containing a list of phrases (one on each line) ex;
trademark phrase three
2. Program will use a trademark database to search if the phrase has been registered for a trademark or not. Example databases to search from:
[url removed, login to view]:qoa9q3.1.1
[url removed, login to view]
3. Program will need to record phrases that do have registered trademarks that are LIVE (not dead). Some phrases have multiple registered trademarks so will need to record them all along with their filing date.
4. List should be saved via text document with the results.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online