Correct a script
This project was awarded to farjadtahir for $111 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$80 - $130 USD
I have a script that is a b-i-t-c-o-i-n - d-o-u-b-l-e-r script. It is written using codeigniter and php mysql plus cronjob. There is an admin in which we set doubling plan and interval between each payment. for example 2% ever hour or every 3 hours for 100 times.
Some parts of script don't not work properly.
In admin there is an error that I think is related to time because it writes year 1969 and after some error codes.
Also I am not sure about the API that does it work or not. It needs to send payments automatically based on the plan that we set in admin control panel.
Also there is a table on front-end in which it shows deposits and time and confirmation and the number of withdrawals which has been done by script for that deposit.
You need to :
- It works only if php c-o-m-p-o-s-e-r be installed and some modules be available on server. But most hosts have not these installed so it needs a VPS and cpanel. This will be awesome if you do something that script works non dependent on these things. (Is better if you can do)
- There is a license maker in it. It should not get removed.
- Correct admin error to work properly
- Check API auto withdrawals payments if it works fine and if not, correct it or change API provider to a reliable one that I confirm it too.
- Make sure that all sections of front-end table and statistics on front-end are showing and working correctly.
- make sure that referral commission function works.
If you provide a fresh working bug free job to me. There are lots of works waiting for you.
I expect this work to be done less than 7 days corrected, tested and working properly all the time not sometimes.
My budget is the same as I have defined.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online