This bid is an experiment, but it is also real. The jibberish below is a combination of all the "necessities" for the website.
If this is too much, too confusing, or just not for RaC please let me know. Thats why this is an experiment.
I need a professional website. I will provide all of the written content.
I want a section where prospects can place a request to sell or buy gold. (They would have to fill out a form, which would be a lead sent to me via email)
I want a short page so that prospects do not need to scroll down.
It needs to have fast loading graphics and be very user/visitor friendly and easy [url removed, login to view] also needs to pull in a number of feeds of data (gold market spot price).
I am looking for a web design that targets household investors (gold and silver) including but not limited to retirees, men and women looking to invest in gold.
[[url removed, login to view]], this is a very good site and I am looking for something one step ahead of this website.
Header-Flash template. I do want the work to be unique and original.
Account sign up/repeat visitor
Be able to optimize a website for natural and paid search
- Link builder to gather permanent one way links (150 links)
- Display results on the first page on google/yahoo/msn/etc
- Increase PR, traffic and back links
- List on the top of Paid searches
- Know good paid and free advertising websites/methods which are efficient.
-HTML optimization/improvements, Header Information, keywords, Search Engine Registration, keyword tracking etc.
All the content needs to be original (means [url removed, login to view] proof).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).