BUILD A WEBSITE (Please Bid)
This project will be a gallery-driven, Wordpress news blog (VERY similar to [url removed, login to view]) and must be delivered in theme/ template format.
This is a STRAIGHTFORWARD coding project and not a design project. I am EASY TO WORK WITH.
You will be provided with COMPLETE PAGE MOCKUPS that are near pixel-perfect representations of what the actual pages should look like.
Applicable graphics, logos, and .psd files will also be provided. PLEASE BID if you can deliver the following:
- Fixed-width, two-column layout with widget-ready sidebars.
- Laid out using well organized Semantic HTML and CSS – no tables.
- All CSS and (X)HTML should be validated using W3C validators.
- Image galleries developed using WPG2/Gallery2 plugin, with functionality VERY similar to that seen at Autoblog.com.
- Images will be stored using Amazon's S3 service.
- Google Adsense ready (both banner and text-link ad formats).
- Overall look and functionality will be VERY similar to a [url removed, login to view] (wordpress blog).
- Please provide me with links (preferably live) to your work.
Please make your bid as COMPETITIVE as possible.
All of the legwork in organizing this project and identifying resources has been done. There are some good wordpress themes out there that offer a lot of the functionality I'm looking for built-in and I'll point those out to you.
Also, all of the plugins you'll need to use have been identified. All of the functionality I want on the site is in place on other sites I've identified, so there should be ample opportunity to examine sample code.
Testing on my end will be rigorous and thorough, so please be prepared to test your code so that we can eliminate as much back and forth communication as possible.
Thanks, guys. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.