Translation Table - German to English - is required to be digitaly constucted/supplied to include a possible number of words
< 300, to cover Technical & Engineering Translation Table/Look-up Dictionary - with the EMPHASIS on Lighting/Illumination hardware & lighting descriptive words.
Bidders are free to offer their suggestions/recommendations as to their options to offer this work eg. to build an XLS table or "other" forms of a dictionary, with the table being capable of being added to and up-dated by "other" users.
The finished form is to be however, suitable to be easily accessed as a "copy & paste" function into "other existing" software.
1. Whilst the max. Bid amount is $[url removed, login to view], this is based upon,
5 cents per 100% correct translated German to English word.
For example, for every word, not correct, 5 cents comes off the/your Bid amount, conversely, for every correct translation over 95% correct - the successful Bidder will recieve a BONUS of 10% on top of their actual Bid amount.
2. During the 21st inst - a Complete list of all the German words, that are required to be Translated, will be posted via RaC
Apart from your Bids, speed of completion plus the guaranteed accuracy of the translation is paramount to the selection process in deciding on a Bidder..
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Win XP operating system