We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced database expert (SQL + MySQL) to complete the backend for an existing ASP.NET MVC4 web application running on MSSQL 2008R2, and write the appropriate store procedures to link the backend to the already-completed presentation layer.
To date, development of the database schema in its current form has been haphazard and inconsistent - a result of multiple developers making patches to achieve a desired result in the presentation layer. With the presentation layer now complete, the supporting data infrastructure must be cleaned up - you will be tasked with creating an efficient, relational database with associated store procedures to ensure the application functions per the requirements.
In addition to the .NET application, our web service also relies on a MySQL/PHP service that already contains all the tables/schema needed within the .NET application. Our recommended approach would be to adapt the MySQL DB schema/tables to the .NET framework. However, you are welcome to approach the project in the manner that is most efficient to you or your team.
- Extensive SQL and MySQL building and DBA experience
- Visual Studio/.Net Experience (C#; C++; [login to view URL])
- Web services integration (XML/JSON) experience
- Agile development environment and source control (GitHub)
For you or your organization to be shortlisted for this project you must meet the following requirements:
- Must show and demonstrate relevant references to past work related to this project
- Code must be clean, efficient and WELL DOCUMENTED!
- Must have a Freelancer rating >=4.5
- Must be able to communicate freely in English
BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS - YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES!!
- To verify that a human is reading and responding to this post you must visit the following link and include the color of the books in your bid message:
- For shortlisted candidates, to receive additional details regarding this project, you must sign our company’s NDA (not Freelancer’s).
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!
Link to reference for color description -
63 freelancers are bidding on average $1263 for this job
Hi We have read your [login to view URL] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c#,MVC4 projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
This bid is for your web app project with 5 dedicated programmers and designers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks.