I have a site setup using Revolution City theme. It needs 4 plugins setting up to complete it. All plugins have been installed, they just need setting up and configuring by a professional to make them work (these are not simple "point and click" plugins... hand coding will be required).
1) TDO miniforms setup to allow site visitors to submit posts which will include thumbnail images and/or embedded video (like youtube)
2) Viva Zoom to be set up so that all thumbnail images on the site will be zoomable with caption and link (a built in feature of the plugin)
3) Viva Blogpins set up so that within any post or page a blogpin can be placed to allow the user to click it to see a Google map appear within the page (standard feature of the plugin).
4) Setup WPG2 image gallery plugin with changeable skins (standard feature of plugin)so the site will have its own gallery.
The other things are:
1)Make the admin panel run faster...it is very slow to load pages or accept simple admin instructions.
2)Make a "hide pages" or similar plug in operate so that pages can be hidden from the menu bar (it worked on previous theme but not this one..could be plugin conflict?).
3) Get the C-form plugin bug fixed so the page loads.
THE JOB NEEDS DOING STRAIGHT AWAY as I've run into a deadline issue with the client and it must be done by Wednesday this week (2 days time). If you know you can do this job and would like more good work in the near future please bid.
Excellent Scriptlance Feedbacks essential. Money to be escrowed on commencement. If you start this job and go overtime you will be penalized on payment, but if you're good you won't need to worry and you'll got absolutely brilliant feedback at the end!