This is not a difficult job for a good PHP programmer.
We need to a Single PHP page that will be used to test two PHP functions.
script should include the following functions:
1. CornerCases() (test the corner cases such as empty files, unchanged files, minor changes, additions, large files, large changes, reverses, deletions, etc.)
2. RealWorldUsage() (pick a website that partially changes and run through this. Also print how much data was saved by not sending the whole file). Also restore & compare.
3. Benchmark() (how many MB/s for backup & restore)
4. regression () (create a function that makes many changes through a random function for a long time)
5. runAll() (run all of the above).
One contains a sample test and shows the log. The other is the one you should use for testing.
We have another 3 PHP projects, you will get more projects in near future.