An experienced web developer is needed to take over from the original coder to fix / enhance the 'add images' and 'add videos' options on the submit page of a social networking site.
Currently users can add text, images and videos and post them on the site. I need the following changes made:
1. 'Height', 'Border', 'Hspace', 'Vspace' and 'Align' fields located on the 'add image' pop up window removed so that just the 'url' and 'preview' fields are displayed.
2. All submitted images automatically resized by the site. Either by resizing the images so that they are proportionate to the dimensions of the original images or setting a standard width and a maximum width. Once you click on an image in their post it would then take you to an external site with the larger image.
3. All submitted videos automatically resized once they are added to the site.
4. Making sure that a user can add text, images and videos (either collectively within a single post or independently) in whatever order they wish. For example; writing a paragraph of text, adding an image, writing another paragraph and then adding a video etc.
The presentation of each post is important. I want each post to look neat and tidy in much the same way as they are presented on sites such as Facebook.
The site has not been launched yet but you can access the test site at mindbaker dot com. Login with the 'test' account (username: **test**, password: **test123**) and go to 'Share' at the top menu to see the submit page.
**Must be proficient with PHP and MySql and have experience developing similar sites that use custom admin control panels.**
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
**Must be compatible and tested with Windows I.E.7 and 8, in addition to the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and other popular browsers.**