1) I have an another php script that checks Google PR and I would like it integrated with the yahoo backlinking script. A column will need to be added to the results page showing the Google PR. I will provide copies of both php scripts to the coder that wins the bid.
2) I want to add a feature to the script that filters out all domains from the results page, that fall under a specific number of backlinks from yahoo, based on the number i provide in the [url removed, login to view] file. (For example, i tell [url removed, login to view] that i only want to see domains with 20 or more backlinks at yahoo, it will only display those domains on the results page.)
3) The Google PR checking portion of the script should only be run against the filtered list of domains so as to prevent overuse and ip banning.
4) The results list should automatically sort the domains by Google PR then the number of backlinks.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).