Job Site Creation/Marketing(SEO)(repost)(repost)(repost)

I have a website domain: [url removed, login to view]

Part 1 - Create using ASP using VBScript and Sql

This website must search and display job postings in the lower mainland (BC,Canada)from the top ten job sites on [url removed, login to view] (search "Job")

It must also search and display job postings from [url removed, login to view]

When the postings are displayed, the user must be able to click a link that will give the details of that job.

The results and details must be displayed from my domain. None of the information gathered by the search should contain where it was obtained from.

Everything must stay within my domain.

I must have a secure way to post jobs myself. Companies should be able to register and post jobs themselves, once i approve the registeration.

Once a day, the website must check all the sites, and email my registered users (if they have that option enabled) any new jobs posted according to their keywords.

Part 2 - Marketing

Search Engine Optimization

The site must be optimitized and should show up in the top ten search results in google within 6 months.

You will get paid 25% once the site is up and running, and the remaining 75% when the site reaches the top ten in google.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

windows xp

Skills: Engineering, MySQL, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Web Hosting, Website Management, Website Testing

See more: www top top marketing com, www top top marketing, www job search, where get job for coder, website marketing in canada, website marketing canada, website creation package, website creation in google, web marketing seo, web marketing jobs, web marketing companies, web creation software, vbscript jobs, top top marketing, top ten seo companies, top paid jobs, top marketing jobs, top marketing companies canada, top job sites, top jobs in marketing

About the Employer:
( 17 reviews ) Canada

Project ID: #2983092

1 freelancer is bidding on average $4250 for this job


See private message.

$4250 USD in 15 days
(2 Reviews)