_**Custom Toolbar Development Project**
Only Serious Developers with already done toolbar projects must bid.
Create a toolbar in VC+/C++ (No MFC) using the XML configuration file technology with the following features
* Multiple Search Engine Query Using:
* Auto Update (Toolbar should be able to detect new version of the toolbar dll file on server and auto-update like Live Update feature)
* Dynamic Update (Should be based on XML configuration file that is downloaded once a day)
* Display Pop Ups (Via Toolbar, not using [url removed, login to view])
* Keyword Highlight (Highlight specified keywords on webpages and make them clickable to URLs of our choice)
* Auto Appear (Toolbar must appear again and again on each new instance of IE, even it is turned off by the user)
* Create Desktop Icons and install software on users machine (Toolbar shall be able to create icons to websites on user's desktop and should be able to install softwares in hidden mode on users machine.)
* IE Cookies-ability to update users cookies via XML update.
I would need the source code to be commented throughout for future use. Please let me know the total price and timeline for development.
I'm an experienced person and I can answer all the questions of the programmer selected for this job.
**Best of luck for bidding. Do not forget to attach examples of toolbars you have done with the above mentioned features.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, IE 5.0 and above.