We are looking for a company to write us a faxing system.
1) DB management: We have 50.000 fax numbers that we need to input into the system's DB, each number is part of a category. We want to be able to send a fax to all numbers in a certain category. Each number can be a part of up to 5 categories.
2) If a FAX has been sent to a certain number and it has failed a couple times, the system should remember that number, so we can check if it's still valid.
3) All data should be easely updatable
4) Faxes should be send through are already existing faxes (Hewlett Packard All-In-One 5610). One fax at a time, next fax may be sent when previous one has gone through.
5) Like said before, when a number fails (unsuccesful attempt at faxing) it should continue with the next fax and remember the number that failed.
6) We would like to have the option to send OR PDF file OR a piece of paper that we put into our faxmachine (HP 5610).
7) The program should use an open DB structure, or if posssible an Excel datasheet for easy acces.
8) We want to be able to limit the amount of faxes that will be send. (For example, we want to fax all members of certain group, but only the first 300)
9) We want to be able to limit the day-times that faxes will be send. (For example, we want to fax all members of certain group, but faxing should stop at 18:00 PM)
10) We want to be able to 'plan' faxes. For example: At 9:00 AM start faxing [url removed, login to view] to the following numbers: ....
Program can be written into any programming language, it should work with Windows XP and Windows 7.