We need 5 new, non-existing women FACES.
All parts (hair, [ears], eyes, nose, mouth, chin) from ALL DIFFERENT sources into 1 new woman, photo shopped and colored as if it's a real picture. If you're experienced with photo shop, it's probably about 30 minutes per face.
1. None of the (parents of) sources may recognize their own face, and
2. it may not be visible that it’s photo shopped!
- We need 2 blonde women, 1 redhead, 1 dark hair and 1 black lady.
- women being 25-35, not too young, not too old.
- Printable resolution, so approx. about 2000 x 4000px
- YOU should have access to high-resolution pictures, we don't deliver them
The ONLY way to do this is:
1. Take base picture of a woman (blonde, redhead, etc)
2. Remove obvious recognizable stuff (earrings, necklace)
3. Select 3 other pictures with same angle, lighting
4. Fix the size of all women to match #1
5. Cut eyes from 2, nose from 3, mouth from 4
6. Update colors, make sure #1 looks real
Afterwards, we want to see the ORIGINAL images used PER woman (so we can see the source of the parts)
We pay a fixed price of $15 per image if you're U.S. based, $8 for China, India etc. That is NOT racist, it is simply based on the cost per half hour of work. If you bid something else, we know you have not read this and will ignore you. If all 5 done (and accepted) within 24 hours, we will pay a bonus of $25.
Please make 1 example for us (you can add a watermark, we will not use it) to show you understand it, otherwise we're just wasting each others time.
-- SEE ATTACHED --
14 freelancers are bidding on average $104 for this job
Hey, You are right yes it will take 30 minutes per face, Let me know if you are available now to start this project. For more details and my portfolio please review this links: [login to view URL]
I have done manipulation jobs like this. the recent job was for the American Election campaign. If you need I can show you few of them. Please come chat box. I can even do a sample before start the job. Thanks.