Robert from 1up IT ([login to view URL]) here.
We build apps for small business and have come across the need for an integration to be built into Xero using Node.js.
The aim of the integration is to be able to view and edit Accounting contact information stored on Xero from within our web applications. The node.js can be generic (as it is just a connector that will be further developed) but it must use the xero-node SDK ([login to view URL]).
The node.js function will eventually will be housed on AWS lambda with a trigger that will accept passed in parameters, and return any data retrieved from the Xero tenant.
Project Functional Requirements
- Should have variables for us to configure the Clientid, Client Secret, Scopes and Redirect URL as detailed in the xero-node sdk ([login to view URL]).
- Be able to Authenticate and Allow access to the Xero tenant, this authentication should be maintained by using the refresh token.
- Ability to pass a Xero contact id to the function and retrieve the JSON object describing the contact.
- Ability to pass a filter of contact name is like '123' and retrieve the JSON objects that match that contact.
- Ability to pass in a field of Phone '111' and the Xero contact id and have it update Xero with phone 111
Project Delivery Requirements
- Full Source code (with comments) ready for deployment in AWS Lamba
- Brief outline on how to correctly pass the data through to the function.
Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for your time.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $834 for this job
Hi I can do this nodejs job for you I am very familiar with nodejs and react js so can help you absolutely. Hope to chat with your for more details. Thanks.
How are you? I just read your posting. I am a fullstack developer with experiences in AWS Lamda. I am confident to work with you . Wish to hear from you soon. Thanks.