First of all, I am a Node developer myself also AWS certified so before sending your proposal make sure to face some technical questions right away. One more thing I don't like code monkeys :)
1. The first gig will be working with me on an existing MERN application which is 90% completed already. Your job will be creating very basic functionality on the admin panel(Node & AWS) and maintain the same coding standard I followed throughout the project.
2. If you are able to compete the first gig successfully and maintain the best coding practices, I will engage you on another project from scratch, this time it will be your job to complete the whole backend or maybe 80% of the task on the back-end. It's on the pipeline, My designer is already started making the sketch design.
3. It might lead to a long term working relationship, you don't need to send tons of proposal every day to get any project, I have been there and know how it feels
Terms & condition :
1. I have lots of bad experience with developers here so, please you are not confident enough don't bid.
2. You have to communicate every day and share your screen so that I can assure you are working on the same(Last time one developer keep saying he is working on my project but never get any update even after 10 days)
3. I will create milestone only after checking your code(No I am not a scammer who run away after the delivery, I lost my money before and this time I won't take any chance)
4. I know all the proposal will be copy paste here or running some kind of boot, start your application with "I love node".
5. React experience will be helpful, not mandatory though
1. Why do you think you are the best fit for this?
2. Your Node experience and project link?
3. MongoDB experience?
4. When you can start?