i need help to config a zyxel zywall 110 dual wan modem
[url removed, login to view]
1. i want to be able to know if one of the wan's are down. email alert
2. i want each user on the network to have limited bandwidth so that one person can not steal all the speed.
Question: is it possible for the router to allocate bandwidth based on how many people are connected? for example we have 300mbps download speed. if two people are connected it will give each person 150mbps. if 4 people are connected, it will dynamically give each person 75mbps. is that possible?
3. i want to know how i can switch a specific user's computer to wan1 or want2 on the fly if i have to. is that possible?
4. we need to config balancing between wan1 and wan2
- i want to do this USA los angeles time tommorow 9am PST
- you will connect via teamviewer to assist me with this
- we will audio voice talk using FR audio talk (you must have a headset and mic)