I need a freelancer to develop an Android app code for me. The app's primary purpose is to show local news for the user's current location and any other saved location (think about it like the weather app).
In total, there are 8 screens to code (plus the extra pages for 'About App', 'Settings', 'Contact').
There are 3 main parts of the app
1. Always determine user's location whenever the app is opened (using Google map APIs)
2. Enable the use to save other locations (using Google map APIs)
3. Retrieve and sort news content, from 5 MySQL databases, for all locations (both current and saved).
These are things I will provide:
1. I will provide a comprehensive description of what each of the 8 screens should do or look like.
2. App designs in jpeg and psd.
3. Five MySQL databases that the app will read news from. These will provide contents as XML.
Please note the following:
1. All texts and resources must not be hardcoded. They will be listed in a separate file.
2. You are NOT developing the final app for me. You are only providing code that I will use for my final app.
3. The project should NOT be done with any cross-platform tools. It must work in Android Studio without me needing to install anything else.
I have taken time to describe what needs to be done so that you can tell me exactly (a) if you can do it, (b) how long it will take you to do it and (c) the exact bid for how much it will cost you.
I am afraid but I will only review bids that address these 3 points. Please don't ask me my budget for the project.