Django projects, MySQL & nginx on EC2 instance
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $147 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
I'm looking for a sysadmin to create the following setup for me:
1. Use existing EC2 instance I have already deployed.
2. Set up Django using Python 3.
3. Set up MySQL Server.
5. Create 2 Django projects.
4. Set up nginx so I can access the 2 projects through 2 different URLs.
5. Connect my code editor (Atom) to the server via ssh, so I can upload files directly.
6. Connect to private GitHub repository.
I would like to view your computer & talk to you [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions.] while you do the work.
Therefore I need you to:
1. Be able to SPEAK good English, and explain to me what you're doing every step of the way.
2. Be able to complete the entire process in 1-2 hours.
3. Have [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions.] Teamviewer installed.
4. Have a good microphone, and work from a place with little noise.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Have you set up a Django project on AWS before? How many times? (Please give a
2. Have you set up nginx on AWS before? For how many different clients? (Please give a
3. Have you set up MySQL on the same EC2 instance as Django before? For how many
different clients? (Please give a number).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online