Experienced Java Developer for Web Application (Work-from-Home)
We are looking for an experienced, fast Java developer. We are doing a web application built in Java, with a priority on scalability, security, and stability. The site has already been created, but the previous developer has already left. So there are tasks left behind. We need someone to continue the tasks and finish the project.
The project is something similar to [url removed, login to view] but for bitcoins.
What [url removed, login to view] does is organizes and tracks user's personal finances by automatically grabbing their bank transactions and sorting them.
There are also aspects of the service where users can manually input their financial info.
With bitcoin, the service would function the same way
but instead of updating user's transaction history from their bank's API,
the service would update their transaction information from the blockchain.
NOTE that this is a freelance position.
Here is the test site created: [url removed, login to view]
Do not worry about the design; we have a designer for the site.
The perfect candidate has the following qualities:
1. Reliability (completing tasks on schedule, on budget, and within quality requirements).
2. Friendly, Professional, and Trustworthy
3. Fast response times
4. Good English ability
5. Clean code-writing ability with Java, and experience in a framework like Grails.
6. If you have knowledge about bitcoin it can be an advantage for you, but not really required.
Please send your resume, along with:
1. The number of hours you will be available to work per week.
2. Some of the Java applications that you've created, with a sample of your code.
This position could be a great opportunity for you to work with some hard-working and ethical people who will expect great things from you but will treat you well in return. If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please submit a bid and we can continue the conversation.
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₱302/hour for this job