AS IS Process
Current process is mentioned in the attachments.
• AS-IS Process- Attendance & Activity Recording
• Activity Book (other than Oil & Gas)
• Oil & Gas Daily Activity Log Sheet
• Weekly Performance Log
TO BE Process
• Every night or morning, System will sync the Master data from SAP into the TAB depending on the location of the TAB -e.g. Location details, Employees at locations, Area / Location / Building for a project, Activity Norms specific to Location, etc.
• Early in the morning Charge Hands will collect the TABs from the Time Office.
• Using the App, Charge Hand enters all the details related to the Activity Recording which he used to do it earlier in the pre-printed book.
• While entering the Employees, the TAB should have option to scan the RFID Cards and add the Employees automatically to the Activity App to avoid errors during the data entry.
• Once the Production Incentive is given, there should be a facility to get the “signature” from the individual employee against his Production Incentive as “Proof of Acceptance” using stylus or any other suitable authentication mechanism.
• Once the Book is entered (submitted), using the “Approval Hierarchy” maintained, the Book must be duly approved by their respective approving authorities at sites. (Area Foreman / Site Engineer).
• Finally, all books where Production Incentive is more than P8, all such entries will be reviewed and approved by Site Foreman.
• Once approved, the Book will get synced with SAP.
Detailed Scope: REFER to ATTACHED RFP Document "Offline Data Entry RFP"