Currently I'm using the IOS and MACOS app Vssh everyday, but unfortunately the developer has stopped working on it and removed it from all app stores. Because I'm unable to contact the developer and the software became very important for me, I decided to "create" my own version and sell this in the app store.
What is VSSH:
It's a putty based ssh client working on iPad/iPhone/Mac
What is special about the software:
- It syncs servers/settings/ssh keys on iCloud so I have my server list available everywhere i go
- I can create groups to put servers in. Some servers in multiple groups
- I can search for a server to connect very fast using a filter
- I can have multiple (password protected) ssh keys and use the for a server
- I can create autorun scripts that run after loggin in
- Use agent/key forwarding
- Easily scroll up and down and left and right (cursor moving)
- Select and copy/paste text
- Have use-full keys available which are missing on ipad keyboard
- Full resolution of the app on every device
I'm looking for a developer who's aware of all important SSH features and is able to create and support an app like this.
If you're familiar with putty source code than this would be an absolute plus, also looking for a good hour rate or project price. Code should be in SWIFT, code would be owned by my company: binadit. Will need some help to get app in app store.
After this app I would need an MACOSX version as well.
Look at the screenshots how the app I'm currently using looks like. If you need demo's let me know. I do own the IPA file of this app, downloaded from app store.
Hope to get your response so we can start a good business relationship.
Hi There, I'm eager to work on this project as its something in my area of interest. I can start work from Monday on this. Let's open chat window to discuss further. Best, Hardik
12 freelancers are bidding on average €17/hour for this job
Thank you for your opportunity. Here is strong Iphone, MAcos developer. So I am very interested in your job. Please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to discussing further via chat BEST