ZFM is one of Auckland’s most listened too radio stations, and we want to redevelop our iOS app.
The current app can be found here:
We have done all the design work in Sketch.
What we want:
- An IOS app created (exactly) as the Sketch designs.
- It should be coded/programmed in the latest technology, and have a deployable target of iOS 11.2.
- Please don’t apply for this job if you are not attention focused. We need someone who pays special attention to fonts, font sizes, spelling, colours, buttons etc.. We want it to look EXACTLY like the designs.
- Please message us with any questions you have, so we can work through how we will do this.
In your proposal, please let us know the following:
1) The language you will code it in.
2) Your experience with iOS apps.
3) Can you do everything in the functionality required below?
4) How long will it take?
5) Do you have any questions?
- Alarms and sleep timer.
- Shows the current playing song and artist (I have a JSON file for this)
- Streaming of the SHOUTcast radio station (we can provide the stream URL)
- Album/artist art (I think using Spotify’s API or LastFMs API would be your best bet).
- Contact/message form.
- Volume slider.
- The ‘like button’ which will pop hearts over the album (see image) and then reset when the next song comes on.
- Recently played songs list.
Thanks so much!
62 freelancers are bidding on average $1243 for this job
Hi, I have designed & developed iOS app with 7+ years experience and i have used the auto layout for design, use the latest Swift & C language version for development. Please hire me for quick work. Thanks.