We are considering 7 simple iPhone apps. Also we are looking for lont-term relationship.
- Some are card games (such as simple concentration game), one is Tic-tac-toe game.
- We will provide wireframes for each screen, screen transition specification, sound file, and parts (buttons/images/photos).
- About 4 - 5 screens including screens such as home, setting, news, game itself, game result, etc. for each app.
- Basically no server required (No ranking mechanism to compare with other user)
- 6 out of 7 apps are very simple ones though, most difficult one is diagnostic app of chemistry of a man and a woman from their picture. This may need some 3rd party library if any or need to develop from scratch, but algorithm can be easy one such as random calculation or photo similarity, etc (it depends on your idea). Only this app may need more consideration, but you can exclude this app at first. If you exclude this, please clarify so. Or, please mention very rough estimation.
- We will have 1 player mode and 2 players mode, or only 1 player mode depending on app. So you will need to implement how a computer player plays the game against human player
1. You need to write "IPHONE7" on top of your comment. If you don't, we will have to drop your possibility.
2. Our ideal candidate has Japanese skills and/or strong English skills, keen attention to detail, strong skills and fast working. We expect fast work with very little rework.
3. You need to be very detail-oriented and know how to prove your quality (by showing test result of not only regular cases but also irregular/exceptional cases, and inserting comment to better maintenance, etc). You have to know that you by yourself need to test thoroughly and keep good quality. Please understand that we're not dedicated testers of you.
4. You must have a positive attitude and you must clearly communicate with me on a regular basis. we insist on clear, effective communication. You need to have ability to report/communicate in advance when you may get in trouble. If you have good proposal when you have better solution, it is big plus.
We will need to understand your level of skill. We will also want to see at least 2-3 samples of apps you've worked on, and exactly what you did.
This could be long term relationship, so we're excited to work with the right person.
We have guideline and NDA before start so you will have to follow them.
We will provide them once we choose the right person.
Some documents are in Japanese, so you may need to use translation tool (like Google Translate).
If possible, please submit your proposal bellow.
1) Do you meet all of the qualifications we've laid out? What are your strongest skills? What are your weakest?
2) What makes you a stronger candidate than any of the others who are applying?
3) We will provide a little bit more detail of 7 games to people who are interested. Please PM us. Then you will need to describe cost and days of 7 apps for EACH. You will need to PM us that information (because it may include sensitive information), or, you can write comment without sensitive information like "App1: cost- $xx, days- XX days, App2: cost- $xx, days- XX days".
If budget does not meet, it doesn't necessarily have to be less than US$750.