Android Card game application. Target 2.1 and up
- Looking to develop ad supported/free and no ad/pay versions of app. This app will have 25 cards selected by a random generator. In total there will be 3 sets of cards which will be available as an ad supported or pay for app of 25 cards per set for a total of 75 cards.
- User can “share” a randomly chosen card with a friend. Give me suggestions as to how this could be used to help any user to share this app with their friends.
- Build in appropriate ad monetization. Including other apps offered by Blue Seehorse Images.
- Please provide samples of your work currently available on the Android Market. Note that if you're links do not work I will not include you in my decision making process.
- Please outline for me your steps to creating an app we are both happy with and the estimated time frame for launch.
- I am looking for a contract designer with experience, an excellent track record, great imagination, understanding of the development and the marketing side. Someone ready to take on a challenge as well as educate me in this arena.
- Would like app up and running within 2 weeks.
- I will retain all rights and the apps/games will be listed under my name but you will receive all the programming credit. I will also be happy to supply you with a reference as needed (assuming I am happy with the final work - and we won't launch till we're both happy)
- Ideally will create same for iphone. Also looking to create a FB app/game.
- You will be listing on the Android, iPhone and FB markets for me.
Please note that I am not concerned is English isn’t your first language, but I am concerned that we can communicate effectively and bring this app to market quickly with the highest level of excellence.