1. Describe the selection criteria for microcontrollers and the programming model of a generic
microprocessor and microcontroller.
2. Program a microcontroller using a high-level language
3. Utilizing microcontroller digital I/O and analog I/O ports for interfacing applications.
4. Implement interrupts/timers operations and utilize them for interfacing applications.
5. Use a microcontroller for serial communication.
6. Interface a real-time process to a microcontroller and program the later to monitor, control,
and operate such a process.
7. Analyze various types of addressing modes and develop assembly-based programs.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
I have strong exp. of more than 20 years in embedded system development using ATMEL, ARM, PIC, STM etc. Pl. share the details of your task, on which microcontroller you want to work on.
hi I would like to do this project to gain more experience I can do it for less amount even. I have lots of technical knowledge just need a good project that pays so I can get the feel of starting up.
I'm Embedded system engineer. we general ly use alll types of microcontroller and program software related to microcontroller. I'm good at programming and interfacing hardware. so feel free to discuss further