Evaluate & Critique CAD Models for Syringe Pump Designs inc Encoders, Stepper Motors Etc
– Consultant to analyze and understand elements of two (2) syringe driver designs which impact final product robustness, manufacturability, and overall accuracy.
– Consultant to provide recommendations as to the fitness of the syringe driver designs and make suggestion for improvements of design and selected components.
- Consultant shall identify ways to potentially increase flow rate accuracy and minimize footprint of design
- Consultant shall provide feedback on manufacturability assessment and how to improve design for manufacture.
-- Design includes encoders on the syringe driver lead screws are used to measure dosing and flow rates.
-- Design includes syringe drivers are driven by a lead screw which is actuated via stepper motor.
– Two CAD diagrams for two different designs of syringe drivers, major electrical component specification sheets and overall target specifications for the syringe pump.
– Final recommendations in PPT presentation format with graphics, comments for improvement, update BOM, recommended parts and materials.
1. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
2. Please PM if you have any specific questions.