Hong Kong-based applicants only
We are working on a client project for an Australian manufacturer of granola breakfast cereals, adult milk powder and cake / pancake mixes.
We are helping them prepare for market entry to Hong Kong. As part of the work, we will include an on-shelf competitor analysis for this market, which includes the following information:
- Product Name
- Competitor pricing
- Country of manufacture
- Pack size
- Ingredients list
- Product claims
- Type of packaging (glass jar, sealed bag, sachets etc)
- Positioning in-store (e.g. health food aisle, beverage aisle etc)
- Shelf space in cm
- Promotion (if being discounted/extras etc)
- Photos of front, back, top & bottom of products
The job will require you to visit the following retail outlets:
- Wellcome supermarket
- ParknShop supermarket
- Fusion supermarket
- Market Place by Jasons
You will be required to go to the shelves where the following product categories are stocked:
- Cereals aisle (particularly granola and muesli shelves)
- Baking aisle (particularly cake mix and pancake mix shelves)
- Long-life milk or coffee/tea aisle (particularly adult milk powder shelf)
You will need to photograph the products and shelf space (where possible) and complete a competitor analysis template in an excel spreadsheet.
We envisage that it will take between 15-20 hours to complete. We are prepared to pay up to USD $175. The project will be awarded to the most competitive quote that can demonstrate the capability to accurately perform this task.
Successful applicants will be emailed a detailed product information list and excel sheet template to complete.
The deadline for this project is ONE week from job acceptance