1) Setup a fresh magento 2 setup porto theme identical as current store.
a. Porto theme has been install with different URL
2) migrate 1 to 2 information which includes categories, products, pages, customers, orders
and store settings to the fresh magento setup
Clear current data on Target Store before Migration
Migrate categories and products SEO URLs
Create the 301 redirects on Target cart after migration
Preserve order IDs on Target Store
Strip HTML from category, product names
Recent data migration
3) Develop a new Magento 2 theme give an options of redesign to the us as
their current website needs to be updated.
4) Setup payment gateway and shipping rates and other relevant store configuration.
5) Do testing of the work done with us in optimising the site so speeds are as fast as they can be optimising images and content.
Website Page Load Optimization fix all of the
Serve images in next-gen formats
Eliminate render-blocking resources
Header Tags Optimization
HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
Internal link structuring & Optimization
[login to view URL] Creation/Analysis
HTML & XML sitemap
Title & Meta Tags Optimization Meta tags & search engine friendly pages
Page Speed Optimization
Site must have the ability to have Easy-to-Rank Keywords
Payment gateway: eWay and Paypal
Shop: Auspost integration
6) Do a delta migration to resync, customers or product updates in magento 1 website
during this period of development. URLs and content need to be moved to new site so no pages and effected URLS need to be identical to old site so there is no disruption in SEO.
7) Go live with Magento 2.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $724 for this job
Hi, We already worked with the Porto theme and M2.3.x version Please share the current M1 version URL to look at and submit our detailed action plan and estimate. Thanks Sathies