Advice on which PIm system to choose
I currently use a magento 2.3 webshop and import multiple product feeds directly into it.
Unfortunately I am confronted with limitations of Magento with the speed of import and quantity of products to be imported at the same time. (currently assortment of 15,000 products but must go to 500,000 or even 1,000,000 products).
For this I am looking to build a completely new system or have it built with the following components:
- PIM system
- Stock management system
- Order Management system
and all that is tied together, which can then be linked to multiple web shops for mutual communication.
At the moment I am looking at the front part of that system, namely the PIM system.
I am now looking for someone who can advise me which PIM system will be the best choice for me (Akeneo, Pimcore or another).
what i am looking for in system is ao
- Import multiple feeds from different suppliers (this can become a dozen different feeds)
- the content in the feeds can differ, different fields, different names for fields, but also the way in which information is displayed can differ, e.g. VAT, in one feed 1.21 and 1.09 are used and in other feed High and Low
- file formats can differ, sometimes xml, sometimes csv and sometimes excel
- product info must be updated 1 x per x days for all products
- Inventory must be updated every 30 (or preferably more frequently) minutes for all products from supplier feeds
- New products must first be imported at a temporary location. After this we have to supplement and edit the product information (manually or by means of export, edit and import) (think of the right categories, specific filters, information from description to specific attributes, determine selling prices (different prices for different sites), link to the right web shops, etc. etc. Only after that must come to the final place from where it must be forwarded to the follow-up systems as web shops
- profiles with attributes - if we are going to edit a product, we first want to select a profile for product, so depending on the selected profile we want to immediately get an overview of all mandatory and optional fields for that profile.
So what I'm looking for now is advice on what I should pay more attention to when choosing PIM and which PIM system will fit in with it.
17 freelancers are bidding on average €181 for this job
Hi, Can I help you? I am Magento developer and designer since 2009, I am interested to work with you for long term, can we discuss about your project requirement ? waiting for your reply, bye.
Interesting project! We are good team in many experiences in Web developing. We are masters of math and web design. If you keep in touch with us, you can get satisfy result. Thanks a lot!