We're looking for some smart developer able to manage Ubuntu 18.04 and streaming service (for example Icecast) using the software TvHeadend.
Our company track hundreds of tv and radio channels from Digital Terrestrial and Satellite to re-stream audio via IP to our system and recognize the broadcasted content (music, movies etc).
Our infrastructure includes about 12 servers and they're currently streaming audio via IP (we can provide more details).
The developer should be able to:
1. analyze how the servers work (one by one)
2. learn how to install cards and the software/driver
3. write a technical documentation
4. help our team to learn how to use them
The developer should know how to:
- manage linux servers
- use the software TvHeadend
- use the streaming service (for example Icecast)
- work with linux servers
- tune channels and stream them from Dvb-t and Dvb-s pci cards (we can provide detailed info)
6 freelancers are bidding on average $257 for this job
hi, I'm a professional Linux and Windows sysadmin, I can help you to configure what you want, contact me for any further information about that job.I'm VMWare VSP/VTSP Certified. Claudio.