We are building smartwatch tracking system.
We are using devices that send information thought TCP protocol to specific IP, Port of the Linux server. Each device has its unique identification number (ID).
Need a person who can:
1) Make a script that receives data from the trackers.
2) Check ID if the device is in a allowed-list (information about allowed-list is taken from mySQL table).
3) Parse received data from GPS tracker. protocol will be provided when contact is made.
4) Save device ID, IP address and data from protocol device to mySQL DB
5) Write method that returns data received from device in JSON format.
That is all. Then I will take JSON data and use it in an android app.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $195 for this job
Hi, please let me know how looks messages from smartwatch (format/request informations etc). Also will need to know if there's already some specific db table where data will be stored. Best regards
Hello, I can work on this project. You will be glad to know that I have 10 years experience in developing gps tracking. I have Integrated more then 20 different devices. It will be great to work together.