I have 3 nodes running ESXi 6.5. I also have external load-balancer.
I would like to create a Kubernetes cluster on top of it.
I'm not sure if for such small cluster I need separate master and worker nodes.
- one of these OSes: CoreOS Container Linux, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, PhotonOS
- some UI for management
- Prometheus for monitoring, Grafana
- some persistent storage, eg. GlusterFS
- high availability
- virtual machine as OVA file (for VMWare)
- info how to deploy
- all scripts used to build the OVA - with description
- how to change network configuration as DHCP server is not available
12 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
iam server Admin and have experience in cluster setup,VMware etc.i have 12yesrs experience. Iwill create a Kubernetes cluster on top of it. I will separate master and worker nodes. let's chat here
We are a Microsoft Silver partner in DevOps and cloud competency. We are also partnered with AWS and DigitalOcean and have an expert team on DevOps who can support you. Please initiate a chat to discuss further.