Respond only if you have experience with Dell r710 server.
1. I have a dell R710 Power Edge server, I already installed CentOS 7 in it
2. Now I am trying to connect to my server via SSH for install cpanel but I cannot because it always connect to the Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 6 - Enterprise via SSH, So I couldn't get connected to the operating system via SSH
your job is
1. Configure the Dell r710 server for my web hosting company, install Cpanel in it, configure DNS and IP name server everything for the Cpanel, configure security and everything,
2. explain me how can I get access to the server remotely Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 6 - Enterprise via SSH
3. explain me how can I get root access of my cpanel server or CentOS via SSH
JOB IS DONE
34 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
Hello. I am admin with 11 years [url removed, login to view] have to use different ip than you have used in KVM . So basically you need at least 2 ip - 1. kvm ip and 2. servers ip.
I can get this done for you . I just need the DRAC access. Relevant Skills and Experience Linux/ Unix/ idrac Proposed Milestones $100 CAD - Fix idrac access to install cpanel.