I need a Firebase authentication provider working with a Hasura ([login to view URL]) data provider in React-Admin ([login to view URL]).
This project is to create a demonstration for the integration using docker-compose, that I can then build my software off.
- User logged in with a password can see only the data that is permitted for that user and role in the Hasura console
- User's firebase credentials should attempt a refresh using the internal Firebase methods when stale, and if it fails, they should be redirected to the login page
- JWT integration is visible in Hasura logs
- An API testing container (e.g. Selenium) can test that the login works
- Docker-compose can bring up the whole stack and run the tests, and report pass/fail
- Should use the latest versions of all packages if possible, and explained why where not possible
I did have a working integration with instructions here: [login to view URL] but it has started failing and I need help to debug.
This project should be done as open source, using pull requests into [login to view URL]
Summary: Integrate these two things into a working example:
The Hasura data provider for React Admin: [login to view URL]
The Firebase authentication provider for React Admin: [login to view URL]
Here is a starting template for you to extend: [login to view URL]