A starting template is provided.
This component will list various options and give the user the ability to populate the options into the parent component or to include or exclude the options from the parent component.
The form is styled with bootstrap v3.
1. The options are fetched on mount – a dummy object has been provided.
2. The options should be listed in the table in the following order:
3. Each option should have a populate button which triggers a prop callback function. The filter values of the option should be passed to the callback function.
4. There should be a checkbox for each option to be included. The included values should be emitted to the parent component.
5. There should be a checkbox for each option to be excluded. The excluded values should be emitted to the parent component.
6. An option can be included, excluded or neither but cannot be both included and excluded.